Cricut Lovers – Get Paid for your Passion!
Campaigners/ASM is seeking Crafters to conduct in-store demonstrations on the Cricut Machine at several major retail locations in your area.
This is a part time position which will last 2-3 months and possibly through the end of the year, depending on the schedule. The position pays $15.00 per hour and weekend availability is a must. Training will be provided.
The ideal candidate is passionate, self-motivated, committed and driven to succeed. This person should also have strong communication skills with the confidence to develop strong ties with retail staff and trusting relationships with shoppers. They must possess excellent organizational skills and have the ability to complete assigned duties and responsibilities without direct supervision, on a daily basis.
As a Craft/Sales Specialist you will use your Crafting, Sales and Customer Service skills to conduct in-store demonstrations to generate excitement, brand awareness, and drive sales through event execution and promotions. If you like to interact with people and enjoy crafts, then this opportunity is for you!
• Conduct Product Demonstrations
• Drive Sales
• Train Consumers and Store Staff
• Proactive Relationship Building with Store Staff
• Results and action oriented
• Professional demeanour, friendly, energetic, and customer service oriented
• Acts as a strategic client advisor to store management to enhance retail relationships
• Independent, self - motivated, and organized, while remaining flexible and adaptable
• Creative, fun and enthusiastic. Passionate.
We currently have openings for Crafts Sales Specialists to conduct Cricut Demonstrations in Leading Crafts Stores throughout the United States with Urgent requirement for applicants from these following areas: Dothan, Savannah, Springfield, Lexington, Alexandria, Hagerstown, Ellicott City, Blaine, Greenville, Windcrest, San Antonio, Spokane, Spokane Valley, Madison & Onalaska.
For IMMEDIATE CONSIDERATION, contact Albert Lucero at email@example.com; 1 888 524-9192, ext 16313 ASAP; Program launches in May!!!